So, anyway, I really liked working today on Blocking. That was amazing how much we did in one day. Also, walking the punctuation to Lady McPants's speeches was very fun and amazing. It really made me sorta more insane than I already was.
I'm sorry for my freak out moment at lunch.. something bad happened last night and something someone said triggered that something in my mind...and thank you, Austin and Lee for helping me out. <3 cookies for you one of these days.
So, I'm gonna go ahead and do my usual recap...just had to say those things first.
Three things that made me smile today:
Shakespeare talk
Ian's excitement
Random singing at lunch that I heard all the way outside...
Three things that made me laugh today:
Dirty stinky brits.
Bardolph's not enough fingers delema..
Peto only holding up three fingers.
Three things that made me almost pee my pants today:
me and Lee's crazy across the group stare down in which she did a very perverted gesture...hahahha
Jake. Jake is always funny.
Falstaff snoring.
Minirant of the day:
Since I had such a big one in the middle of the night last night, there is not one needed here.. sorry guys.
Love you all!!! <3 <3 <3
-Blunt
No comments:
Post a Comment