Thursday, July 14, 2011

Unsex, it's what the Mormons do.

I just feel the need to share that there IS a Mormon amungst us... so that joke was eleventy billion times funnier. See Ian, we ALL make inappropriate jokes!!! Some are just more subtle than others.

Well, I feel that today was fairly productive. Working with Shakespeare's text in the morning really got me pumped up for the blocking in the afternoon. I think the most interesting fact I picked up today was that the heart beats in iambic pentameter... huh, I thought it was just me.

Another thing that I realized whilst walking to the punctuation was actually a sory of mini relevation. We all felt so much more into the text when we were moving, which really reflects what Ian was saying about how Shakespeare wasn't meant to be read at home with herbal tea. IT WAS MEANT TO BE SHOUTED WHILE POURING GOAT'S BLOAD ON UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The blocking in the afternoon was fun. I'm starting to get really worried about memorization, so if you see me muttering to myself, just smile sympathetically. Also, if you see patches of my hair ripped out from stress, congratulate me: I've probably been practicing.

This has been an amazing experience and I'm terribly excited to continue working with all of you. I quite seriously thought of moving to Raleigh so that I could do Burning Coal productions all year.

RANDOM SHOUTOUTS!!!!

Savannah, for being the best Hotspur.

Bo, for having a beast name and being a drunk.

Hayley, for being an amazing person to doodle with.

Rachel, for being an awesome friend.

Ian for being a daddy! (yes, I still doubt this "brother")

EVERYONE ELSE





Well, that is all. I fell asleep at 7, and it is now 11, but I can't go to sleep. So... all nighter? Yay?
Problem is, if I move or rehearse lines, my grandma's chiwawas bark and wake everyone up. So I'll just sit here in silence. :/




I'LL SEE ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL, LOVELY, (sleep deprived) FACES TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment