Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Menage A Days

Day three. Wednesday. Suit-'um-up day for some. Dress day for others. And for the rest, a strange birthing class.

Quote of the Day:
"Happy feet! Or, rather, Ian-wants-to-kill-himself-feet, which is less happy." ~Ian

(Runner Up Quote, because there are so many: "Hotspur is a Venetian prostitute."
"New concept!"
)

Question of the Day: (because lord have mercy I have three stickynotes of just QUESTIONS.)
"Why does Voldemort have no nose?"
"Did you take Voldemort's nose?"
"Can I have Voldemort's nose?"


SO. Today was interesting. After getting a delicious bagel (and apparently greatly pleasing the woman at the counter with the fact that I was basically John Lennon-ified) and running from my car to the theatre with A Hard Day's Night playing, and being a ream of paper, and deep breathing, and tremors, and birthing classes, and giving up your head, and having my arm shaking during lunch, and costume sheets, and calendars, and having my one scene with lines completely blocked, and the question game...

I don't quite know if today can be topped.

Yes, you can take that as a challenge. Top it. It's now a dare.

You guys are also all amazingly hysterical, by the way.

<3
Forever Ruining The King's Color Scheme,
Austin of Northumberland

PS. Also, you know how we can put real life things? I'm going to put a real life thing. It's real! Startling, innit? In July, I'm trying to write a novel. 50,000 in a month. It can be done. I've done it before. It's just, this time, I'm 10k BEHIND. So tomorrow, during a break, feel free to question me about my wordcount. I'm either going to be like, amazingly ahead, or I'm going to cry, but either reaction is good. :D

PPS. Back to class, THERE ARE STICKY NOTES EVERYWHERE and I do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment