SO. I definitely learned BUNCHES this morning. I was like a happy little kindergarten-er that just learned all of her colors haha MEANING that I like exploded with all of the information I learned at my parents (: I really cannot wait to put all of those new things into practice in future auditions.
Just in case no one knew, I did not actually come in memorized this morning, but as of 10:40 this evening, I am fully memorized (: but that doesn't mean that I am spot-on, solid, and confident on stage (unless pacing around my kitchen counts as a stage..). I am truly excited to be doing my first full run through the show tomorrow (especially since it is my first full run through anything ever..).
I really love all of the chemistry that is developing on stage as a result of the camaraderie amongst all of us (: It really adds that much more to the show. And being off book (speaking to those who were on stage today and Friday), your performances looked FANTASTIC when you were able to use your hands and make more contact with those around you. It's really showing the relationships betwixt characters and helps people watching understand the general idea of what you're saying, even if the words don't.
I have invited so many people to come see the show.. I even invited all of my high school English teachers! But that makes me beyond nervous because I'm kind of terrified that I will not be fully prepared for the show. But whatever, I guess that's just pre-show nerves.
Well, I am actually going to go get a good full night's rest for the first time since this all started! Good night all (:
~Morgan <3
No comments:
Post a Comment