I'm not even going to bother with the lame three things posting thing that I normally do, and just pour my heart out. How's that sound?
Friday Cast:
We perform TOMORROW! And to be honest, today's dress rehearsal was by far the best dress rehearsal I have ever been in. I've been in a lot of shows, but never have I been in such an amazing, talented cast! That goes for EVERYONE at Burning Coal. Never in my life have I worked with such amazing people.
-Savannah, you did amazing. I never saw you break character once the entire time. You got a little frustrated at you messing up a line, but I don't think anyone in the audience would notice that if you mess up a word or two. You've got this girl! You are amazing and talented and you can do this. I believe in you. You are a very strong Hotspur!
-Rachel, OMG you sang! :D and you sounded amazing.
-Cameron, your Hal is a very funny drunk. I love how you never break character when things happen like the demonic jacket eating your arm. :) I love your transition from drunk hal to royal prince Harry. It is so believable.
-Olivia, Wow, I am very scared of you as Worcester...fantastic job!
-Beau, unbelievably amazing Falstaff!! You are great.
-Lee, Oh, Lee, You will never cease to amaze me. Going from a very small Rosaline last year to the huge role of the King...you have really improved your already amazing talents and I can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat next year! I'm so super glad that we stayed in touch and got to hang out. Let's keep it that way.
-Austin, thank you for being you. You are just amazing. All around amazing! Northumberland took a whole new turn with you. :)
-Caroline, You are such a sweetie pie! :) I loved the apron..haha. Great job today! You are fantastic.
-Scott, Great work today. I love your work with the swords and our little talk durring lunch. "This side means sheild. This side means I'm going to kill you." :D
-Daniel, I love you! Defy Gravity tomorrow. <3
-Kaelah, Great job on remembering where you were supposed to be and your lines and everything today. I'm proud. :D
-Victoria, You make such an amazing Lancaster! I love you're dramatic change during the battle scene of almost screaming at Westmoreland. Keep that! :)
-Jasmine, you are such a cute little jumpy, springy Poins. :D You have so much energy and I love what you bring to the stage.
-Bellamy, I love yah girl. You make Peto almost seem like a blonde drunk..that's worse.. haha! I love Peto.
-Taylor, Great scene with Chamberlain. Bardolph is really amazing.
-Arya, You are such a sweetheart, and I love your enthusiasm as Vernon.
-Katie, Thank you so much for helping me this year on the song and stuff. You look amazing as both Lady Percy and Quickly. Can't wait to actually try to do your makeup..haha! Keep it up.
Saturday Cast (People not already mentioned):
-Colton, you are really hilarious! Glendower is now a crazy man and it's fantastic! :D
-Jake, you are so sweet and amazing and you really take this acting stuff seriously. I love your Hotspur, and you too have come such a long way from just last year. I hope you find a really amazing job in the theatre if that's what you want to do and I'm really gonna miss you next year, but I know you are onto bigger and better things. :) Maybe we can both be interns one year?
-Price, you are a quiet guy, and I like the fact that when you're on stage, noone would know that side of you. You put alot of energy into Northumberland, and I really enjoy that. :)
-Fronia, you are an amazing and intimidating Worcester. I'd be scared to be alone with you in a dark alley. *hides my money* haha. I love your passion for the theatre. You are a really great person.
-Hayley, your Falstaff is so energetic for a fat old drunk man and I think that's what makes him so amazing. Your Falstaff is so hysterical! I love your enthusiasm! and I could never be able to memorize all those lines..ever.
-Morgan, Your Hal's transformation from drunk to royal is almost magical. I love it! I love how this is your first play ever and you are already so into it. You are such a sweet girl, too. God, everyone's so nice! :D
Goodness, did I get everyone?! I hope I did!!!
Now, Ian...:D
Ian, you are the most talented, smart, enthusiastic and passionate director I have ever worked with. You always know what you're talking about even if we don't. :P I love this conservatory, and I love you as a director. I'd love to see you as an actor someday. Tell me when you're doing a play in the future! I'd love to come see it! You are so amazing, and if it weren't for your amazing talent and skill and passion for theatre, I would never be the actor I am today. You have taught me so much these past two years that I never would have known had it not been for Burning Coal. Because of you, I am now onto bigger, huger things, even! I'm applying for a Broadway Musical Theatre Conservatory in the fall, and I'm auditioning for several plays in the next upcoming months. (If you ever need young actors, would you please give me a call so I can audition, btw?) I thank you for everything I have ever learned. I never took acting seriously until I came here. You have taught me so much. This is my passion. And when I am in Broadway up on stage with lights surrounding me for the closing song of opening night for my first play, I will be thanking you for pushing me to be up there in the first place. I love you, Ian! <3
Everything and everyone is so amazing here, and I am absolutely looking forward to next year. I hopefully will be seeing some of you next year as well, as it may be my last year, (I really would only be coming next year for the play because the classes go on repeat pretty much after your second time here..), But I'd do anything for another lecture on Auditioning and Uda Hagen anyday. I learn such valuable stuff on stage and off here, and this is by far the best cast I have ever been in. I love you guys so much! God, now I'm crying..haha. I really love you guys, and I hope that one day I will see each and every one of you on Broadway or in the movies, because I know that you are ALL capable of being there, and doing whatever you want to do, being whoever you want to be.. but most importantly, being you.
Peace, Love, Happiness, and Luck for the show tomorrow.
Taylor Danielle Raya Shumate,
BLUNT
No comments:
Post a Comment