Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taylor Loves You All.

I want to take this moment to answer everyone's question of what the heck was wrong with me today...

Two major things happened.

1) I had a major flashback/panic attack. I'm not sure what triggered it, but immediately I was somewhere else having something terrible done to me over and over..It kept repeating, and no matter what Lee did to try to snap me out of it I was half in this world half not. That would by why I was walking around and feeling everything and Lee was asking me to name the people around me..It helps. So, Savannah, Sorry for like freaking out on you...

2) I'm partially schizophrenic, and when I get into those flashbacks...this voice comes and speaks to me and screams at me and yells at me telling me to hurt myself and do other stupid things repeating over and over that I'm nothing and nothing more than a brat who doesn't deserve but to relive that night over and over.

So yeah...that's what happened today. I'm sorry for that happening... I love you all and I hope you guys still love me..

Thanks for the hugs, Lee Austin Daniel and Savannah..

<3
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment