so I forgot to post on day 7 ((yesterday)) because I'm a failure at life. I'M SO SORRY.
so, how goes it for today? well it goes pretty well.
I loved our guest today, he was pretty much amazing. I think what REALLY got me was how much he stressed getting OUT of yourself and just reacting with impulse.
I really enjoyed the statement: "God created life so that actors would have some material to work off of."that is brilliant.
UHM HEY WORLD WERE DONE BLOCKING <3 yay team and the fans go wild!!
I really enjoyed working today, it was fun and even though I hate that I'm still ON book I feel hopeful that I MAY just MIGHT be able to pull off being off book by Friday ((fingers crossed))
so yeah. I guess that about wraps it up for me today.
PEACE AND HAPPINESS,
savannah leigh thorne.
No comments:
Post a Comment