Three things that made me smile today:
Death (that sounds REALLY deep and dark, does it not?)
Lunch
The fact that I am intimidated by Savannah and her awesome singing skills that I was paralized to silence when we were singing the welsh song...
Three things that made me laugh today:
John Gulley
The fact that the tape on the ceiling is my new friend.
Savannah's fail of a dying scream....haha
Three things that made me almost pee my pants:
Lee and me randomly singing Had enough at lunch, and the look on Daniel's face when I directed "greedy little bastard" to him. haha love you!!!!
Falstaff's girly scream and die.
Subway game.
ONE THING THAT SCARED THE DEATH OUT OF ME!
Rachel biting me. I did NOT expect that... *girly whine* all i wanted was to know what comes after V!!!! *cries and runs away* haha. but really, My mom did ask me what happened to my neck and i told her I got bit by a Ginger and that tomorrow I will have red hair. We then proceeded to quote the line "Gingers have no souls" Which worked for this moment...haha. But Rachel, I know you didnt mean to really bite me, and I forgive you and I was laughing the whole time. Lol I love you!! :P
Over all today was excellent. John Gulley was amazing.
Love all,
Taylor.
No comments:
Post a Comment