Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Day 2: Do you wear.... feet?
Yesterday (day 2) was fun, I can already see how close all of us are going to be! Made some new friends along with getting some good practice on diction and projection. If anyone noticed me in the tongue twisters, those are going to need some serious work. hahahha. It was excellent to see some staging, and I have really good feeling about this cast! However, I'm a little apprehensive for today because it is very hard for me to watch staging and then have to do it rather than being kinesthetically involved from the beginning, but hopefully it will work out. Also I promise I'm going to mispronounce words today so don't laugh too hard. I also got to put my southern accent to use yesterday: PEAR. Although I'm a little frustrated about the question game, i will come back to-morrow (heheh) ready to kick some bacon-fed knaves!!!!! Wish me luck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment