I feel like my posts up here are pretty redundant. I always say things like fantastic or amazing, but those seem to be the only words I can use to describe the time I spend with you guys at Burning Coal. I love you all so much already and it's only DAY FOUR!!!!
Anyways. That being said, I must say that Jake's secret plot to be the one and only Shakespeare is my kind of sinister. ((And the plot thickens...)) Then again, Savannah makes an amazing Hotspur, and I'm happy to work with her. Both casts seem to be put together just right. They mesh. Kudos, Ian, on casting.
Wow. I ramble a lot. Ok, rehearsal went smoothely. We got a lot done. Can't wait to dive further into Shakespeare. Reading the Lady M monologues this morning was amazing. Dark and sinister to bonkers and coo-coo. LOVE IT!!!
Well, that's pretty much all I have to say. Congrats to Ian on becoming an uncle!!! I love being an aunt. It's an awesome feeling. Almost like having a kid of your own, but different. Sorry. Minirant. That's it.
Leah (Lee)
PS: Am I the only one that thinks Falstaff should have a teddy bear whenever he's sleeping under the ladder? Just a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment