Friday, July 15, 2011

WELSH WELSH WELSH

Hey (:

so... I really enjoyed today especially since it was my escape route from my yelling parents...
remind me to never ask for a kitty again...

Finding out that i was going to be singing alone for a bit in the play did scare me... why you ask? well... I CAN'T REALLY SING WELL.

which you will all find out Wednesday (: bring earplugs.

I enjoyed listening this morning to Jerry (hope i spelled his name right and hope that is actually his name... ) and Ian like everyday.

I did learn a lot.

which is why i love Burning Coal. other theatre camps ive been to didn't really teach but focused mainly on theatre games which i enjoy greatly just dont... love... as much as being taught.

I'm really concentrating now on becoming my character on stage AND NOT OFF. (;
NOW SHOUTOUTS!

Kaelah: i hope you feel better and come back Monday all good (:

Caroline: You crack me up! which is good(:

Beau/ Taylor: thanks for helping me with my scene (:

Lady Hotspur: You are so sweet and huggable (: hehe

Daniel: thanks for letting me kiss your hands... haha i know... im totally disgusting that you just want to inch away from me... i get it haha (:

Morgan: way to have my sisters name (: haha

No comments:

Post a Comment