Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Ever-Ominous Fourth Day

Okay. Today was pretty freaking snazzy.

Alright- Beau. You are the man. Not "a" man- that wouldn't nearly be enough. THE man. I am completely and utterly jealous of your drunkard mien in every possible sense. I can only wish to portray a drunkard with such utter finnesse as thee.
( Not like the rest of you young strapping lads are being questioned of your manliness and such...except Jake )

And also- I thought the whole Shakespeare rant Ian did was quite amusing. But, out of all of the morning, I definitely liked the whole "Walking the Punctuation" excersize. It definitely made me to really take a step in the shoes of a character- literally. And I found the "tools" or whatever you'd like to call them that Ian showed us were really really helpful as well.

That is all for today.
Toodloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment