Tuesday, July 12, 2011

IS THIS WORKING?!

so, i didn't write anything yesterday, so i'll make this post about both of them! 
the first day was not good for me. i mean, at first. 
cause i came in late at, what, 10:01 and everyone had started... Which kinda made me mad because i was in Raleigh at freakin 8:50! stupid parking. but apparently everyone was smarter than me and parked without any problems. 


everything we did the first day was good. it was a lot of the stuff I normally do in my theatre class and what the director and I did with the little kids at my home theatre's drama camp.
i enjoyed the family portrait thing though.


i have to admit, i did an experiment with myself yesterday- I didn't speak at all. Which is actually really strange for me, because I am always the one who is blurting something out and always giving an opinion. But, for the sake of listening, I didn't speak. I know I definitely listened more and picked up on a lot of subtle body language, but at the same time I feel like because I didn't speak no one else spoke to me. 


___________________


I enjoyed today much more. partially because my dad dropped me off.


i liked the exercises we do. Very similar to me since I am a singer, but always good to do. Sometimes breathing exercises make my lungs hurt because of my asthma, but today they didn't aggravate me like they normally do.
i was disappointed that we didn't actually get to do singing.  i always want to sing.


i talked a little more today, and i really enjoyed my lunch time :) 
i was happy that we started blocking. Run throughs are so tedious and my mind wanders too much. It's good to finally see a show starting to take form.


I'm really sore and tired, partially from walking so much in flip flops yesterday, having conservatory, and THEN turning around and going into a very involved Midsummer audition.
______


I'm looking forward to tomorrow. 
Fro 

No comments:

Post a Comment