Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*woot woot* Tangent Train is in the station!

So 2nd day. Everyone was a tad bit more comfortable. I really enjoyed watching Ian rant about his twin brother, Dr. Seuss, and random facts about Shakespeare. I was pumped when we began blocking today! I know ALOT of people were like "Ughhhhhh Staginggggggg" (Hah Drawn out plosives!) but I actually really enjoy it. I am the type of person where when we were just sitting around in a circle reading it, I was either falling asleep or totally lost. I need to be doing something or watching something be done to understand the complete meaning of the words. But anyways, I digress.
The breathing exercises in the morning were very helpful. I'm a singer and I know one of the biggest things I have to work on is breath control so these exercises were especially helpful. As dorky as it sounds I will probably use these techniques before a concert or an audition.

My favorite part of the day by far was:
Creating chords while breathing!

Anyways, Thank you to everyone. I know I can be a little odd, and tend to be too perky in awkward situations but ehhh, You are who you are.

<3, Katie Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment