I was going to make this Day 1 and 2 and.... then I forgot what day we're on. Two? Is it two? I think it's two. It's Tuesday. I'm lost. Anyway.
So, first off, this year I'm going to preface all my posts with a Quote Of The Day. And since it's Day 2 (I think?) I'll have 2 quotes to fill in the space, because I am totally on the ball like that. At the end of the conservatory, I'm going to collect them all and send them out to whomever wants them, because there are a lot. :D
Quote of the Day 1:
"Find me a segue!" ~Ian
Quote of the Day 2:
"New interpretation. Henry IV is about a beauty pageant. Hotspur is the reigning diva-- NO!" ~Ian
Now that that part is done I can continue onwards~!
So, a good way to sum up these two days: I can't quite seem to remember how many days we've been there because it feels like forever plus ten. Which is good. Very good. Mirror work is awesome, so is violently filling the space, I think I'm probably going to wear pants and BROADSWORDS.
DID I MENTION I AM EXCITED ABOUT BROADSWORDS? Okay, I'll mention it again. I AM EXCITED. Beyond measure.
Also, it was really fun getting to duck and die in rehearsal.
Cheers to many more, friends~!
Hotspur's Proud Papa
Austin Dennis of Nothumberland
I need a like button for this too :)
ReplyDeleteand i might just start stealing that idea of a quote a day :)
I have like TEN QUOTES from today. Mostly about not killing each other with broadswords. They tend to multiply as rehearsals pick up, so. YES. QUOTES ARE GOOD. :D :DDDDDDDD
ReplyDelete